Sunday, January 5, 2014

Our friend from Indonesia


I love this sweatshirt! i got it from Wendybox <3
image
Wendybox is an online shop that sells really good quality Clothing & accessories at affordable prices
image
This is a really nice sweatshirt for me and I received this so fast! my package arrived after 6 days. amazing~ i love the polkadot pattern, it’s so cute <3
image
The fabric feels soft and so comfortable <3 totally worth for the price. this sweatshirt available in one size and the fit was just right for me. so happy!
image
I can totally say that the size guide on the site was pretty much accurate. the pattern and the colours are exactly the same as pictured
on the site. absolutely awesome!:) you can get this sweatshirt here
Overall i am very happy with my new sweatshirt. It’s such a cute piece!
Visit Wendybox now <3 they sell clothes for everyone styles and everything is so reasonable :)

No comments:

Post a Comment