Monday, January 7, 2013

hear from our friends(Vicious Circles)


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Top & beanie – Heavy Metal Boyfriend
Skirt- Wendy Box
Boots- Vintage
~
First outfit from Peru. Im so happy with the weather right now. Not too hot but warm enough to wear this. This is one of my favorite outfits I have worn over here. Vintage top, leather skirt and fishnet tights. I am bloody obsessed with leather (PU not real) skirts & shorts at the moment its insane. I have actually like four new leather bottoms I want to show you! I also HAVE to recommend you Heavy Metal Boyfriend, its seriously the best vintage online shop online and all of their pieces are mindblowing. I got this top from them and have been using it for different ocassions. I actually wore it with a black maxi skirt for my sisters graduation and I looked kinda elegant yet keeping my style at the same time.
Anyways, I think I have an idea of what I’m going to wear for New Years: probably a maxi dress and loads of accessories. Do you have any idea yet? I hope you are all having a great sunday! keep tuned cause I have loads of posts coming :)
~
Primer look desde Peru! Estoy tan feliz con el clima. Pense que haria mucho mas calor pero el ambiente esta perfecto como para usar looks como este. Este es uno de mis outfits favoritos ultimamente. Un top vintage, falda de cuero y panties tipo red/malla.. nunca se como llamarlas por que hay mil maneras. Estoy demasiado obsesionada con partes de abajo de cuero (falso). Por el momento tengo como cuatro prendas de cuero que ya quiero mostrarles aparte de esta. Tambien les TENGO que recomendar Heavy Metal Boyfriend, una tienda vintage online con las mejores prendas que he visto. Me encanta el estilo y todo es bien original. El top que uso en este post es de ahi. Lo he usado para diferentes ocasiones incluyendo la graduación de mi hermana con una falda negra larga.
En fin, creo que ya tengo una idea de lo que usare por año nuevo.. estoy entre dos vestidos largos y muchos accesorios. Ustedes ya saben que se pondrán? Me gustaría saber sus ideas! Espero que tengan un lindo domingo y esten atentos por que tengo muchos looks para postear :)

No comments:

Post a Comment