Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Hear from our friends (Francesca Romana Capizzi)

Lately I'm tempted to say "Eeeeew!"very often....
Italy is long and narrow but the soup never changes, the bold get what they want, but whoever keeps a low profile is often forgotten.
But then I think of the beautiful things that I have,of what I 've been through and I tell myself that I'm lucky.
Yes, because at least I know where I go, I know what I want and I know where I aim to go.
And that "ewwww!" remains only on the sweater that I'm wearing......

Ultimamente mi verrebbe da esclamare "Bleah!"  molto spesso....
L'Italia è lunga e stretta ma la minestra non cambia mai, chi sgomita ottiene quello che vuole, chi invece mantiene un low profile è spesso sottovalutato o messo da parte.
E' l' Italia dei giochini, dei sotterfugi che non cambierà mai perché non cambiamo noi.
Ma poi penso alle cose belle che ho, a quello che mi sono lasciata alle spalle (pur rimanendo nel mio cuore) e mi dico che sono fortunata. 
Sì perché almeno so dove vado, so quello che ho e so dove voglio andare.
Ed il "Bleah!" rimane solo sulla maglia che indosso......



Wendybox sweater and coat

Photo credits: Anthea Sanna





No comments:

Post a Comment