Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Hear from our friends (Sharena C.)

I usually decide on what to wear the night before, but this particular day, I didn't. Last night I saw Toro y moi. If you guys have never heard of him, check him out! Very chill music.
Anyway, because I saw him last night, I knocked out the moment I came home which caused for me to look for a last minute outfit. I found one within 30 minutes. Stepped outside and saw that it was pouring. What I was wearing was definitely not right for the rain, so I ran back inside and literally chose out another outfit within 3 minutes because I was late already. Here is what I came up with.
  • White top: Thrift store (similar)
  • Khaki corduroy pants: Plato's Closet? (similar)
  • Black and navy leather sleeved coat: c/o Wendy Box
  • Black riding style rain boots: Burberry
  • Black purse: 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target

No comments:

Post a Comment